Repair and Maintenance Technician
Europe Repair and Maintenance Technician
OmschrijvingYou will work for different brands: Roan Luxury Camping Holidays , Eurocamp, Al Fresco and Homair.
Application for this job is for 1 person.
Within a given geographical area to ensure that the quality of the fleet of mobile homes continually meets company’s expectations. To ensure the mobile homes and their appliances comply with company safety requirements / legislation.
- To be responsible for the safe commissioning of all mobile homes within your area, this includes the connecting of services, the servicing and preventative maintenance of appliances to company guidelines, and the issuing of individual gas certificates.
- To be responsible for the fitting of all parts ordered, whether on start-up, during the season or on close-down.
- During start-up, to work to the commissioning schedule agreed by the organisation, to plan your weekly work schedule for the call out phase of the season in coordination with the local managers
- To ensure that all work identified by the on-site team’s, and recorded on the maintenance pad, is actioned or an explanation is provided as to why it is not possible.
- To be responsible for the de-commissioning of mobile homes, including disconnection of services (water, electricity, gas).
- To identify parts required, to submit purchase order and to fit, to ensure the fleet is maintained to a high standard
- To be responsible for the completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork / electronic forms along with the provision of any other information required.
- To prepare mobile homes due for sale or transfer.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues, on-site teams, Maintenance Manager.
- The RME will possess the depot keys and could be asked to support Area managers for stock management of equipment during call out (ad hoc)
- To ensure the safe-keeping of company monies and to submit timely and accurate accounts.
- To provide a high level of customer service as detailed in guidelines (our technicians will come into contact with customers and must have an ability to deliver customer service. Also the customer requires a level of response time (TBD) that is required, and again delivers customer service.
- Repair and Maintenance Technician
- Educated up to / including GCSE standards
- Gas or Elec or AC qualified
- Driving licence
Work Based Competencies
- A high level of accuracy is required in all elements of this role
- Ability to use technology such as tablets.
- To be able to work independently and remotely
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise tasks
- Able to relate well to others
- Able to make sense of issues, identify and solve problems and “think on one’s feet”
- To be able to communicate well at all levels, verbally and in writing